Monday, June 8, 2009

Answer to Q3


It's pretty hard for me to pick a favorite athlete considering I have a favorite for almost every sport. Since I'm a huge Suns fan though I'm going to have to go with my man STEVE NASH. I love watching Nash play because not only is he amazingly skilled- he is composed, unselfish, aggressive and displays amazing leadership. He is such a hard worker and never afraid to get down and dirty. I had to get a picture up here with my favorite athlete and then my LEAST favorite athlete (Kobe). Yes Kobe is amazing but I'm not a fan!!

Well I'm back up in Utah and having a great time! It is fun to see some teammates again and I can't wait for everybody to get back up here!

Much love ♥

2 comments:

  1. abby...im so happy that you put a picture of KOBE up there! its great! did you do that cause deep down he really is one of your favorites?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shard you cannot be serious.... Kobe really
    :-)... uuuhhhggg! Abby you are right... Steve Nash rocks! Beth

    ReplyDelete