Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hawaii!!!












Hello everyone!! I am alive I swear. Sorry it has taken me so long to post something on here, I have been trying to since April!! Ya I am way slow I know.
Anyway, I just got back from Hawaii this morning!! It was so much fun. We did a lot of touring like we went to Pearl Harbor, did the Road to Hana, went to the Oahu temple, went to a volcano which I can't remember the name of and hung out at the beach!! Here are some pictures of my trip. Oh and I definately saw and talked to Jay Emanuel from America's Next Top Model!! Yeah that is right we are pretty much BFF's now. When I talked to him he said this was his day off and they were shooting America's Next Top Model there!!! Exciting!!
The pictures are of a wayyy gorgeous beach, my brothers and sister at the polynesial cultural center..I think that is what it is called! Then we found some friends of ours there and I am jumping off a cliff on the beach Weilea, where I saw Jay I might add, then it's my family at Pearl Harbor and the Oahu Temple












1 comment:

  1. wow your so lucky corinne!! i wish i could have went to hawaii!

    ReplyDelete