Friday, June 5, 2009

beach, dodgers and bridal shower...


hey everyone! so the last couple of days my guy friend rented a beach house in Ventura. It's about a 45 minute drive from my house. Jonny and him stayed there the whole 6 days but i came home every night. :( but i went up there everyday but 2. We played hours and hours of beach volleyball. There were always people on the other courts so most of the time we would ask to play other people. It was so fun! We got beat everytime...we were playing against people that play every single day. Their skin was black and they all knew each others names. It was like when we went down to California and the people that were helping us knew every single person that walked by. haha. anyway, I went to a Dodger game a few weeks back. We sat literally right next to the bull pen. It was fun and the Dodgers won in the 11th inning!!! It was crazy. So the people we were sitting next to were crazy fans. The section we sat in was 301 and we looked around and the guy next to us had a 301 tattoo on his arm!! We couldn't believe it. Then a few rows up, the guy had a custom Dodger jersey made with the number on it 301!
haha. anyway, as we were leaving, we saw a guy that sat behind us. He had a huge tattoo of the Dodger logo on his forarm. And it was not a small tattoo. So of course, Jonny, wanting to be able to show everyone, asked the guy if we could take a picture of it. haha so we did and there is a picture posted of it. Jonny turned to me as we were leaving and said....man, and I thought I was a Dodger fan.

Oh ya...also, my best friend threw me a bridal shower down here this last saturday! It was so fun and good to see all of my old friends. Jonny and I got a lot of things that will help us out starting our own house! We got some pots and pans, utensils, a waffle maker, a spice rack, some cooking trays and a bunch more.

Anyway, thats the update I have. 3 weeks and a day til i get married and CAN'T WAIT!!!! I am so excited. I miss you all terribibly. Hope you all are enjoying your summer. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment