Sunday, May 31, 2009

Hi

Shard... very impressed with the changes to the blog. Looks cool. Okay... my answer to question #2 is easy. I DID play softball in college along with volleyball. I was actually better at softball but loved volleyball. However, I kind of wished I would have played basketball because I love it. But I never played it because it was the same season as swimming and of course you all know how good I am at that... :-) (remember swim relays at Green Valley... :-). Also... I went back to Michigan for my dad's wedding this past weekend. Had to go through some more of mom's things which was tough but it was good to see family and friends. Hope you are all well and enjoying time with family and friends. Beth

ps... you can follow Utah Volleyball on twitter... www.twitter.com/utahvolleyball ... and we started our program's blog at http://www.utahvolleyball.blogspot.com/ (it is in it's infancy... :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment