Thursday, May 14, 2009

Most Influence in my life is...

My answer

The person or persons that I would say that have influenced my life the most would be my family. They have my huge support group with pushing me in volleyball, with pushing me in life in general. One particular person that I look up to in my family is my mom for one. Seeing her raise 6 kids, helping my dad on the dairy, doing the bookwork for the dairy and making sure all us kids had a great life growing up. She is such a hard worker and i take so much respect in her for what she has accomplished. Another person that I hugely look up to in my family is one of my sisters(remain nameless). My sisters first child is autistic, and autistic children demand alot of patience and therapy and so forth. I look up to my sister becasue she has given him so much patience with his development and has put so much work in to make the little things happen so he has a chance of becoming "normal". I look up to my sister because of how hard to she works to help her sons development increase. Everyday someone can influence your life but its the people that do the little things everyday that impact you for life.

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment