Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hey girls,
So im writing my first blog from POLAND!!!! I got in monday and the time difference kicked my butt because im still tired. Its really good to see my family and im excited to spend some time with them. Hope you guys are doing well and enjoying your summer. Here's my answer to the question:

The biggest impact on my life has been my family. I would have to say both of my parents have played a big role in my life. My mom has been so strong through out the years. She has sacrificed many things when we decided to move to the U.S and i really appreciate everything she has done for me. Sometimes she talks too much but i always listen to what she has to say and learn from her every day. Also, my dad has influenced my life. He was the one that introduced me to sports. When i was younger, he would always go to my games and he was very supportive of me. He still is very supportive and he watches our games on the internet late at night. Its funny because he stays up until 2 or 3 in the morning just to watch us. I hope one day he can come and see me play. I appreciate my family a lot and i learn from them every day.

love you all,
Barto

P.S Shard don't TAN too much!!!! haha

2 comments:

  1. Dude you need to put some Pictures of polland on here!! i want to see where my good friend Barto grew up :) miss you girl and i wish that you were in chicago when I was there. well I love you and im happy your having fun with your family!

    ~chelsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know i need to put some pics up but im not good with computers either chels. haha. i'll try to do it this weekend. i miss you too. and i hope you had fun in chicago and saw how interesting the city is. haha. love you girl.

    ReplyDelete