Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hey Ppl!!!

Hello everyone!!!
I hope you all are enjoying summer as much as I'm, chilling with friends and spending some time with the fam
I know that I's ALWAYS late but here we go :)

Q#1: Who is part of you? Who has had the biggest impact on your life or your personality?
That's a hard question, but I'd say that my parents did a pretty good job with me lol
My mom got stronger since i moved to U.S and she has always helped me to stay strong even when I face a hard situation. She is a funny women and tough me to laugh more about myself and have fun no matter what. She was the one who introduced me to volleyball and was also who stood up for me when I decided to come to U.S. My dad in other hand, my dad is the one always yelling at me, and from the most part he's right :) so i try to listen to him and learn from his experience and always to the right thing... He's the most amazing person that I'll ever meet, and I just want to be like him.

Q#2: If you could play any other sport in college what it would be and why? Considering all the factors.
That's funny, because I remember talking to Corinne and Jen about playing other sport, which it would be football hahha.. considering the fact that I'd be a boy and I'd make make money and go pro... But seriously, I don't think I'd play any other sport because I love volleyball way too much

No comments:

Post a Comment