Thursday, May 28, 2009

I am SO behind...

Oh goodness I have a lot to tell everyone but I don't have time tonight! My summer as been fabulous so far and I have done so many fun things but they just need pictures that are not yet in my possession :) 
So far question number 1... My mom, dad and sister have all shaped who I am in so many ways. I can see a lot of myself in them in terms of personality, beliefs, and opinions. There are a lot of qualities I see in my mom that I hope to have. These include her patience and her brains! As for my dad, I think I have a lot of his personality and his weirdness. My sister and I have comparable opinions and very similar interests. She is eight years older than me so has been able to have more of an influence over me though I used to get so angry would she would jokingly tell me to go to bed. Whew....watch out!
On to question 2... If I were to play another sport it would probably be softball or maybe I'd do high jump. Softball can be boring but not if you pitch and high jump just seems pretty sweet. 
Goodnight everyone...I miss you all!

3 comments:

  1. Haha sarbear I remember the story of nancy telling you to go to bed..SO MATURE. love you :) -ABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when I jokingly told her that ha ha watch out is right :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarbear... u'r funny... I miss seeing you around :)

    ReplyDelete