Sunday, May 10, 2009

Thought Provoking Question #1

Hey everybody,
Alfred L. Tennyson said "I am a part of all that I have met."

So, here is my attempt at a thought provoking question:
Who is a part of you?  Who has had the biggest impact on your life or your personality?

My answer:
My whole family has been a big influence on me, but my Dad has really been the biggest impact on who I am.  We didn't get a long very well when I was younger, but I think it was mostly because we were so much alike.  Anyways, our relationship is really strong now and I look up to him in a lot of ways.  He is very supportive of me and is very inspirational.  He's a hard worker and sincerely tries to help people when they need it.  I feel like we have a lot of similarities, but I am still trying to be more like him.

I can't wait to see everybody's answers!  Send me a text if you've forgotten how to post or log in.
Love you all,
Miranda

ps. don't forget to change your post to white letters so that it shows up on the dark background

No comments:

Post a Comment