Wednesday, May 27, 2009

HELLO EVERYONE!!! Here are my questions 1 and 2!!

Before I answer my questions I just want to say HI to EVERYONE and I miss you ALL SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!
Question #1
I would have to say my mom has made the biggest impact on my life because she is always the one pushing me to get better everyday in anything I do. My mom does everything for me and not only me but the rest of my family. She goes out of her way to make each of our lives better even if that means sacrificing something that she likes to do or has planned. Ever since I was little my mom has pushed me to be the best and to be good example to everyone around me. Mom inspires me so much because she is just a great example to me and she works so so so hard. Growing up she worked all the time just so we could play all the sports and have the money to travel and do things. She never really takes the time for herself because she is alway doing stuff for others. I think also my mom plays a big part of me because she is my mom and I think I am just like her which is a good thing. I give my mom props for all that she has done and especially because she is going to go hike the grand teton this July and not many people do that(i I wish I wasnt such a scardy cat so I could do that haha)!!! I guess I would have to say my mom is pretty much AMAZING and has made the biggest impact on my life because of everything she has done for me and taught me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Question #2
If I could play any other sport in college it would have to be..........um this is hard cause I love softball cause its just so fun and your outside getting tan but I also love basketball because i love being physical and love shooting!!!!!!!! So I guess I will have to go with BASKETBALL!!! I would want to play basketball because it is my second favorite sport and I loved playing it. I love just just shooting and taking it to the basket. Also I like to be mean(not in a bad way) and in basketball you can cause its a physical contact sport. Also you get to run and jump lots. I always felt like I was in shape when I played basketball!!! Last of all its a great team sport and I think it would be so so so fun to play in college!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment