Thursday, May 28, 2009

HELLO!!!!!

Hey guys!!!!
Its so good to read about everyones trips and adventures. And its fun to see pictures too. Everyone is doing things that are really exciting. Thats great. Chels, i can't believe you were in Chicago and i wasn't there. Dang it.
So i love being in Poland and i totally forgot how much I missed being here. I went to spend some time with my grandpa and my aunt for few days and it was really relaxing being there because they live in a small town. When i was at my grandpa's it brought back some memories from my childhood and it was fun to just look back. But i didn't have internet for few days so that was kind of hard. haha. Now im back in Wroclaw (city that i live in) and im excited to hang out with some of my friends. Anyway, here's the answer to my question #2.

If i could play a different sport in college, i would totally pick basketball. I started playing basketball when i was young here in poland. My dad was the first one that introduced it to me and took me to my first practice. I loved playing and i loved the excitement of the game. And sometimes, i liked how you could push people around on the court. haha. Also, it was really hard for me to give up playing because i played for so many years. But i still like watching it.

hope all you are doing well. miss you girls
love ya
BARTO
PS. I'll try to put some pictures up soon

2 comments:

  1. hahah for sure I pictured you and Chels cheering @ the basketball games during the spring hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thats right me and Barto are huge fans of basketball!
    ~chelsey

    ReplyDelete