Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Costa Rica!!



Hello everyone!

I am so sorry but I am way behind. This past few weeks have been crazy because summer school has started... Anyway i thought i would fill you in on a few things and i will start with Costa Rica. My trip to Costa Rica was amazing!! It was absolutely beautiful there. I know Abby shared a lot about what we did while we were there so i will just highlight a few things. First going zip linning was awesome. I know most of you have seen this picture and i promise i did not wet my pants. It was from the rain!! It was rainning while we did the zip lines so they gave us the rain coats and my did not work. I was soaked from head to toe because of the water. Also becuase it was rainning rust from the zip line would get all over us. We were so dirty!




It really was the best 10 days! Everyday we did something different. Hiking the La Fortuna waterfall, white water rafting, going to markets, the fresh fruit, surfing etc... were all among my favorites. I loved it!!
*Dani*

No comments:

Post a Comment