Thursday, May 28, 2009

Pregunta numero dos

Si juego un otro deporte, me gustaria jugar futbol.

Sorry, I've been trying to practice my Spanish so that I'm not totally rusty by the time I get back to spanish class this fall.  Translation: If I played another sport, I would like to play soccer.
I loved soccer when I was younger and I like to think that I was pretty decent at it.  Some of you have seen what's left of my juggling skills :)  When I was a freshman in high school I had to choose between soccer and volleyball and it was really hard, but I chose volleyball because being tall was an advantage for a hitter.  Kind of funny, but that's really what it came down to!  I've never regretted my decision because now I know all of you!  Anyways, I still miss running around outside and slide tackling in the grass, so if anyone's ever up for a pick up game then let me know!

4 comments:

  1. miranda i could totally see you playing soccer! you love to run and the little bit of sun outside wouldnt hurt....hahaha! just playin. and those juggling skills of yours are CRAZY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha you just wait, I'm coming back with a tan this summer :) I'm actually a lot better at juggling volleyballs now than I am with soccer balls which is kind of weird. That was so funny that day that you saw me doing it cause I didn't think anyone was watching...

    ReplyDelete
  3. not funny really, just weird :)

    ReplyDelete