Tuesday, May 12, 2009

who i am...

my answer...

so there have been a few people that have impacted my personality and the person i am today. the two i would say have the most are my parents. my mom, of course, i think has been the most. you girls should remember what i was telling in the hotel room in santa barbara but for you that werent there, i basically said that seeing my mom fight her breast cancer and being there through the whole process and taught me a ton of things. she is strong, never gives up no matter what trials she is given, and that family, church and friends do so much for you. my mom is so strong and faught through everything that was given to her. she is my hero. i truely look up to her and i dont think that she knows how much i love, respect and look up to her. and my dad has been another big influence on the person i am today. my dad is a very smart man. he knows a lot about different things. we always said that my dad can fix anything and its true. i am truely grateful for all the my dad has taught me and for all that he has done for me. some may say that i am spoiled and that might be true :) but really he and my mom have showed me how to be an adult. on top of it all, i am so grateful they are soooooo supportive. to drive up from california as much as they do and to travel to all my games that they can is so nice of them. i want to be able to support my children one day. i love them and im so happy they are my parents.

i love you all and enjoy your summer. and ps barto...i am!! :)
shard

No comments:

Post a Comment