Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Guess What??!!!

Guess what everyone I PLANTED A GARDEN!! I don’t know if any of you remember but in my backyard there is this little place for a garden. Anyway last weekend I went home and I told my Dad that I wanted to plant a garden. Monday afternoon I was with my Mom and my Dad went to a nursery to buy some trees and he bought me stuff to plant a Garden. So yesterday I went out and spent a couple hours planting a garden. I have 2 tomato plants, 2 zucchini plants, a row of onions, a row of beans, and a row of potatoes. Hopefully it will all grow and then everyone can come over for dinner :-) I will keep you posted with how it’s coming along, right now its just 3 rows of dirt and 4 tiny little green plants. I am crossing my fingers that nothing dies.
*Dani*

4 comments:

  1. YESSSSSS! Dani I'm so happy you planted your garden!! I can't wait to see it :) -ABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooo coming over for dinner. haha. Barto

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barto... stop inviting yourself for dinner... hahah Dany and I wont cook for ya :)

    Danny.. I'm definitely inviting myself for dinner lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dani... is your garden at your house in SLC? Beth

    ReplyDelete