Thursday, June 11, 2009

Question 3!!!!













Hey guys,
This is a really good question. And its kind of hard for me to choose one of my all time favorite athletes because i have few different ones for different reasons. But if i have to choose i will go with Lance Armstrong and Micheal Jordan. I'm not gonna talk about Mike because most of you already mention all the reasons why I love Jordan. My other one is Lance because he went through very difficult time in his life and he never gave up fighting. I think its unbelievable to beat cancer and still come back and compete. Its amazing how much he's committed to his sport and how much he wanted to come back. He inspires me a lot because of his will to survive cancer and never, ever give up. He motivates me to push myself very hard when I'm going through hard times. He's just great.

Little update about me. So i'm back in the states. It was very hard to leave Poland and say goodbye to my family and friends. But I'm excited to be back and more excited to see you girls when i get back. Can't wait. So, I'm finally posting some pictures up, sorry kind of late.
Love
BARTO




1 comment: