Monday, June 8, 2009

Question #3

Ok...so I think everyday we find more and more things that make us alike as a team because I would say michael jordan is one my favorites as well. He was a determined and inspiring athlete on and off the court. Making his team better and working with them not only made them better but him as well. Also for a black guy oh damm hes still a good looking guy even now, some guys have that age thing does either good or bad well he's got it good!! Haha I thought watching him was very motivating as well becuase he always put all his effort into everything and always working hard with full percent so he became a great role model for children.
A little update on my life, last weekend I went to washington state to visit my sister and go to my cousins wedding which was alot of fun. They had amazing weather so got to sit out on my grandpas deck out in the country on the farm, everyone in our family prettty much has one! :-) I'll put some pictures up soon of the beautiful scenery of good ole' washington, its gorgeous...Who Knew?!! This week babysitting my little nephews while my sister has no nanny I get to step in!! Um nothing really to crazy just hanging out with a very special friend!! And enjoying home n spending time with family. Hope all are enjoying your summer excited to see you all soon!!
Jen

1 comment:

  1. HAHA Jennifer... I'm loving this "very special friend" deal. :) Put a picture up of you and your special friend! Abby

    ReplyDelete