Sunday, June 7, 2009

question #3

Keish...good question. But its funny cause that is my favorite athlete too. All the things you said were so true but one thing that you said is my favorite thing about him. He puts the team before himself. He wants the team to do well more than he cares about his own stats. He is extremely unselfish and I have always tried to be like that. I know that everyone cares how they play but I feel that he always tried to make his teammates better. I think that is a great characteristic for an athlete and I know that we have talked about that as a team. I have that goal to make someone on the team a better player because of something that I do. Michael Jordan is a stud....like Keisha said. His dunks were pretty sweet too. I'm not going to lie...he was a pretty good looking guy. But of course, Jonny is way more attractive :))) cant wait to hear the rest of the responses. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment