Sunday, June 7, 2009

Question # 3

Hey EVERYONE!!!! I hope your having a GREAT summer and all is going well. I love reading about everyones adventures and trips, so here is question #3!! Cant wait to hear you answer!!!
Who is your all time favorite athlete and why?
My all time favorite athlete would have to be Michael Jordan because he was a stud!! First of all we all know he was the best to ever play in the NBA. I enjoyed watching him play because he was so driven, quick, athletic, and such a team player on top of that. Michael made his team great and made his teammates great because of his drive and work ethic for the game. He was never cocky and always had a great attitude. This attitude he had was so determined and you could just see in every game he was going to do whatever it took to win. He also was a great leader, holds the record for scoring in the NBA, and has won 6 national championships. Above all his amazing wins, athletic ability, he was always very humble and caring. Just watching him play made me want to get out there and do my best and give a 110% everyday. I look up to him for the hard work he put into basketball after being cut from the basketball team and becoming the best basketball player ever!!! He loved the game and he made it so fun to watch. Basically he was amazing and I was in love with him when I was little haha!!!!!!!!! Hope you all like the question.

love Keish

No comments:

Post a Comment